The University of North Florida, in Jacksonville, invites applications for a Research Services Librarian. The Thomas G. Carpenter Library is the vibrant academic hub for the university’s 16,300 students. The recently renovated Library is located at the center of the campus surrounded by beautiful grounds, a nature preserve, and an active community of student and faculty scholars.
Salary at the Assistant Librarian rank is $45,000 to negotiable. Applicants with five or more years of relevant academic library experience and with an appropriate record of scholarship and service post MLS may be hired at the rank of Associate Librarian with a salary that is commensurate with experience, $55,000 to negotiable
1. ALA-accredited Master’s degree in Library Science
2. Post MLS experience working in an academic library
3. Experience providing research services in a library
4. Demonstrable commitment to customer service
5. Demonstrable ability to multitask, prioritize, and work both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced work environment.
Physical address where the job position is located.
Applicants must complete an online application, as well as upload supplemental documents, at www.unfjobs.org to be considered for this position. Applicants who do not apply online and/or upload all the required documents will not be considered for this position. Once you submit both your completed application and uploaded documents you will receive a confirmation number. Keep the confirmation number for your records. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Susie Parks at (904) 620-2553 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.