Job: Youth Services Librarian II
Go back to All Jobs
- Youth Services Librarian II
- Number position available:
- Job Category:
- Children's Services
- Position REQUIRES a Master's degree from an ALA accredited program.
The Jacksonville Public Library in Jacksonville, FL is seeking a Youth Services Librarian II. This is professional youth related librarian work at the working supervisor level providing management and supervision to assigned staff.
The City of Jacksonville is a premier local government employer providing a competitive compensation package and an excellent work environment. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate to make a significant contribution in a dynamic, quality-oriented customer-focused organization. The City of Jacksonville is an equal opportunity/equal access employer.
- A Masters' Degree from an accredited institution in Library Science from an American Library Association accredited program with a concentration in youth services or experience working with youth.
- Two years of library experience.
One year of working with youth preferred.
FL Class E Driver's License depending on assignment may be required and must be maintained.
City of Jacksonville Public Driver Certification depending on assignment must qualify for prior to appointment, obtain, and maintain during employment.
- Job open date:
- Application deadline:
- Open Until Filled
- Apply at:
- Library Type:
- Job Type:
Physical address where the job position is located.
- Job Place:
- Jacksonville Public Library
- Job Location:
- Northeast Florida
- 303 N. Laura Street
- Institution Name :
- City of Jacksonville, Florida
- Employee Services Department
- Address 2:
- 117 W. Duval Street, Suite 100
Contact Information / How to apply
- Contact Name:
- Employee Servicees
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
- Contact Fax:
- How to apply
In order to be considered for this position you MUST apply online at www.coj.net/jobs.