Job: Part-time Library Associate
Go back to All Jobs
- Part-time Library Associate
- Number position available:
- $12.62 hour
- Job Category:
- Position DOES NOT require a Master's degree from an ALA accredited program.
The City of Jacksoville, FL is seeking a Part-time Library Associate. This is professional library work performing basic reference services, collection maintenance, or conducting programs.
- A Bachelors' Degree from an accredited institution.
- Two-years of experience in administrative, clerical, retail, or library support work.
- FL Class E Driver's License depending on assignment may be required and must be maintained.
- City of Jacksonville Public Driver Certification depending on assignment must qualify for prior to appointment, obtain, and maintain during employment.
The City of Jacksonville is a premier local government employer providing a competitive compensation package and an excellent work environment. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate to make a significant contribution in a dynamic, quality-oriented customer-focused organization. The City of Jacksonville is an equal opportunity/equal access employer. In order to be considered for this position you MUST apply online at www.coj.net/jobs.
- Job open date:
- Application deadline:
- Open Until Filled
- Apply at:
- Library Type:
- Job Type:
Physical address where the job position is located.
- Job Place:
- Jacksonville Public Library
- Job Location:
- Northeast Florida
- 303 N. Laura Street
- Institution Name :
- City of Jacksonville
- 117 W. Duval Street, Suite 100
Contact Information / How to apply
- Contact Name:
- Employee Services
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
- Contact Fax:
- How to apply
ONLINE APPLICATION REQUIRED. Apply at www.coj.net. A copy of your college transcript is required with your application. College transcripts for colleges outside the US must be converted to US standards.