Job: Youth Services Library Associate
Go back to All Jobs
- Youth Services Library Associate
- Number position available:
- Job Category:
- Children's Services
- Position DOES NOT require a Master's degree from an ALA accredited program.
The City of Jacksonville, FL is seeking a Youth Services Library Associate. This is professional library work performing basic reference services, collection maintenance, or conducting programs. Work requires knowledge of techniques, methods, and procedures used in the library system, which is acquired through a combination of a four-year college degree and on-the-job experience. Supports the overall mission of the Library by providing customer service in a manner that creates a positive customer experience.
The minimum qualifications for this job are:
- A Bachelors' Degree from an accredited institution is required.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Experience in administrative, clerical, retail, or library support work is preferred.
- FL Class E Driver's License depending on assignment may be required and must be maintained.
- City of Jacksonville Public Driver Certification depending on assignment must qualify for prior to appointment, obtain, and maintain during employmen
- Job open date:
- Application deadline:
- Open Until Filled
- Apply at:
- Library Type:
- Job Type:
Physical address where the job position is located.
- Job Place:
- Jacksonville Public Library
- Job Location:
- Northeast Florida
- 303 N. Laura Street
- Institution Name :
- City of Jacksonville
- 117 W. Duval Street, Suite 100
Contact Information / How to apply
- Contact Name:
- Employee Services
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
- Contact Fax:
- How to apply
ONLINE APPLICATION REQUIRED. Apply at www.coj.net. A copy of your college transcript is required with your application. College transcripts for colleges outside the US must be converted to US standards.