This is a part-time position.
· Provide reference and assist all patrons with development of research skills.
· Develop, supervise and provide library services that may include circulation, interlibrary loan, reference, information literacy activities, and campus community outreach.
· Recommend allocation of library financial, personnel, bibliographic, equipment and space resources.
· Serve as library liaison to faculty and administrative staff.
· Ensure that all students, faculty, and relevant personnel are trained in use of the library and maintain documentation that this has occurred
· Maintain current inventory and cataloguing of library collection and acquisitions.
· Ensure that knowledgeable staff, possessing documented experience or related training are available to assist students in the use of the technologies, are available in their absence.
· Ensure campus has all library reports, documentation etc. that might be required by accreditors and be part of the campus preparation and site visit(s) of accreditors.
· Master’s degree in library or information science from an ALA accredited program.
· A minimum of two years previous managerial library experience in an academic setting preferred.
· Specialized knowledge of a wide range of standard acquisition and subscription tools, computer terminals and online systems.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills with both peer and subordinate personnel.
· Superior organizational skills.
Physical address where the job position is located.
Please send your resume to email@example.com