The primary purpose of this position is serving as a subject specialist for business; for recommending materials for selection; acting as a liaison with faculty; and for coordinating subject-based teams. In addition, the person will participate in collection development formulation and implementation working with the Assistant Director of Collection Development.
1. Master's in Library Science from an ALA-accredited school.
2. Two years professional library experience.
3. Experience recommending the selection of library materials.
4. Undergraduate or advanced degree in Business or two years' experience as a
Business librarian or two years of collection development in Business.
1. Experience in developing collection development plans.
2. Experience in coordinating the selection and acquisition of library materials.
3. Experience working with faculty.
4. Experience working with budgets.
Physical address where the job position is located.
Please apply online at: www.nsujobs.com/applicants/Central?quickFind=83888
Applications by mail, email, social media, fax or walkin will NOT be accepted