Job: Literacy Program Specialist
Go back to All Jobs
- Literacy Program Specialist
- Number position available:
- Job Category:
- Reference & Public Services
- Position DOES NOT require a Master's degree from an ALA accredited program.
The City of Jacksonville, Florida, is seeking a Literacy Program Specialist. This is professional work in planning, developing, implementing and maintaining literacy assistance programs.
Open requirements include:
- Four years of education and/or professional level experience teaching persons 16 years of age or older with
- At least one year of teaching experience.
- A valid FL Drivers' License is required prior to appointment and must be maintained during employment in this class.
- Must qualify for prior to appointment, obtain and maintain during employment a City of Jacksonville Certification as a Public Driver.
The City of Jacksonville is a premier local government employer providing a competitive compensation package and an excellent work environment. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate to make a significant contribution in a dynamic, quality-oriented customer-focused organization. The City of Jacksonville is an equal opportunity/equal access employer. In order to be considered for this position you MUST apply online at www.coj.net/jobs.
- Job open date:
- Application deadline:
- Apply at:
- Library Type:
- Job Type:
Physical address where the job position is located.
- Job Place:
- Jacksonville Public Library
- Job Location:
- Northeast Florida
- 303 N. Laura Street
- Institution Name :
- City of Jacksonville
- 117 W. Duval Street, Suite 100
Contact Information / How to apply
- Contact Name:
- Employee Services
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
- Contact Fax:
- How to apply
In order to be considered for this position you MUST apply online at www.coj.net/jobs.