Job: INFORMATION SPECIALIST
Go back to All Jobs
- INFORMATION SPECIALIST
- Number position available:
- Job Category:
- Position DOES NOT require a Master's degree from an ALA accredited program.
UNIVERSITY OF WEST FLORIDA
Florida Virtual Campus, Gainesville, FL
The Florida Virtual Campus invites applications for the part-time OPS position of Information Specialist in the Gainesville, Florida office. This position is responsible for:
- Collecting, maintaining, and providing reports on library statistics related to library departments.
- Handling processes related to ordering and/or receipt of electronic resources.
- Maintaining appropriate fiscal records related to orders for library materials and subscriptions.
- Other duties pertaining to electronic resources as assigned.
- A high school diploma and two years of appropriate experience.
- Appropriate college course work or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.
Preferred Qualifications: Experience with MS Excel and MS Access
Salary Range: $12.00 - $14.00/hour.
Location: This position will be located in Gainesville, FL.
The Florida Virtual Campus has offices in Pensacola, Tallahassee and Gainesville.
Gainesville is one of the state's centers of education, medicine, cultural events and athletics. Known for its preservation of historic buildings and the beauty of its natural surroundings, Gainesville's numerous parks, museums and lakes provide entertainment to thousands of visitors. Because of its beautiful landscape and urban "forest," Gainesville is one of the most attractive cities in Florida.
Apply online at https://jobs.uwf.edu
. For the complete announcement position description, including qualifications and experience, and to apply please visit https://jobs.uwf.edu
. This position will be Open Until Filled, with a preferred response date by November 15, 2019.
The University of West Florida is an Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action Employer. Any individual requiring special accommodations is requested to advise UWF by contacting UWF Human Resources at 1-850-474-2694 (Voice) or 1-850-857-6114 (TTY). A criminal background screening is required for successful candidates. E-verify requirements may apply for employment in certain positions.
- Job open date:
- Application deadline:
- Open Until Filled
- Apply at:
- Library Type:
- Job Type:
Physical address where the job position is located.
- Job Place:
- Gainesville, Florida
- Job Location:
- Central Florida
- Apply Online
- Institution Name :
- University of West Florida - UWF
- Apply Online
Contact Information / How to apply
- Contact Name:
- Human Resources
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
- Contact Fax:
- How to apply