NSU Martin & Gail Press Health Professions Division Library
* Administrative Assistant to the Executive Director
* Office Manager
* HR Contact
1. Coordinates administrative activities / functions within department to ensure efficient operations.
2. Responds to inquiries and resolves non-routine problems requiring broad understanding of work-area policies and procedures to ensure questions are answered and issues resolved timely.
3. Reviews data and follows up on discrepancies to ensure accuracy.
4. Enters data and generates reports from NSU specific software systems to ensure accurate processing and record keeping.
5. Performs administrative human resources functions in support of the HPD Library staff.
* Experience with Libraries Preferred
* High School Diploma and three (3) years of administrative experience, and/or coordinating various projects in an office environment.
* Associate's Degree and two (2) years of administrative experience, and/or coordinating various projects in an office environment.
Physical address where the job position is located.
Please only apply through the NSU Careers Website