· Job Description Summar: Responsible for supervising Circulation Services and monitoring the appropriate use of the library building during evening hours.
· Supervises Circulation student workers and graduate assistants, and monitoring the quality of student work output
· Reports absences, tardiness, and student conduct issues as needed to the Staff Coordinator
· Oversees Circulation Services, including working in circulation
· Acts as general point of contact for directional questions and phone renewals
· Performs stacks maintenance responsibilities and monitors condition of library building.
· Monitors designated evening study areas, groups study spaces, and classrooms.
· Oversees troubleshooting of library reference copiers / printers.
· Responsible for safety and security of building during evening hours.
· Keeps informed of circulation policies and procedures.
· Coordinates with the Library Staff Coordinator and University Librarian concerning weekly schedules, activities and policies to ensure adequate staffing of circulation.
· Works with the Library Staff Coordinator and ILL Assistant to develop, update and implement training for FWS student workers
· Maintains up to date GA and FWS handbooks and LibGuides for training purposes
· Works with Reference and instruction librarians to ensure Graduate Assistants are trained in basic reference support for late evening hours
· Submits maintenance requests as needed in the system
· Keeps accurate records of door counts and community patron visitors,
· Keep accurate records of projects, shifting, and student work records concerning completion of tasks assigned
· Participates in inventory, shifting, record keeping, and new donations workflow to process items.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Inclusive Group Health Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
· Group Health Plan features include Teledoc, Surgery Plus!, Wellness Incentive Program, Nationwide Pet Insurance, just to name a few!
· Health Reimbursement Account (University Paid!) and Flexible Spending Accounts (healthcare and dependent options)
· Tuition Remission (Employee, Spouse, and Dependents)*
· Tuition Exchange opportunity for dependent of employees*
· Paid Personal Leave (Sick, Vacation, Holidays)
· 403b - Annual match 3%-9% of pay based on employee’s contribution. University match and fully vested within of hire date.
· Basic Life and AD&D Insurance valued at 30k (University Paid!)
· Income Protection Benefits after one year
· Additional options for supplemental insurance
*Eligibility based on meeting required service period
· Strong service orientation.
· Excellent public service and interpersonal communication skills.
· Strong computer applications knowledge
· Ability to expertly use soft skills when managing other part time (FWS and GA) workers
· Ability to prioritize work and manage time.
· Ability to use computer software in an online environment.
· Ability to work in a complex team-based environment and with a diverse user group.
· Ability to safely and appropriately lift and carry boxes of donated books, up to 40 pounds
· Flexibility to work night hours and weekends required.
Physical address where the job position is located.
Complete the application online at: Employment at Saint Leo University - Workday (myworkdayjobs.com)